Thursday, December 4, 2008

To Text or Not to Text.?

I hear all sorts of conversations about text messaging, "why do you like to waste your time pushing buttons to get your words sent instead calling someone." "Or why do you want to do something that seems so inpersonal?"
Whether it's impersonal or not, I like text messaging. I like it simply because it is another form of writting. I like it because sometimes you don't want your phone conversations heard, so silent typing keeps your words from being heard. Yeah, I have to admitt, it's not as personal as hearing a voice on the other end of the phone but, those little messages popping up on the face of my phone pretty exciting and I can't wait to read what is behind that little screent that displays you have a new text message.
I still like to pick up the phone and hear my best friend's voice. It makes my day to hear the voice of my friend, or to see that someone has sent me a text message that says, Happy Birthday.
From my earlier posting, I stated my verbal skills were lacking, somewhat, and so texting is happy times for me. Just as I am typing this blog here now, which I love to write, and I wonder to myself, why I don't do more of it outside my cell phone. ? So.. here I am, typing these blogs, in hopes someone might find them that can relate to my words. I hope so.
But even if no one does, it's ok.. I can read from them and learn something I hope.

Until next time... :O)

No comments: